To Our Customers:
We are excited to reopen on May 14th, 2020! We’d like to share our store guidelines we’ve put in place for the safety of the HSKT Team and our Customers.
- Store hours will be 11am – 5pm Monday to Saturday with Thursday open until 7pm.
- Maximum number of Customers in the store during open hours (including children) is 12. If we reach our maximum, we’ll ask Customers to wait outside our entrance until we are below the maximum.
- Customers will be required to use Hand Sanitizer upon entry (including children that are of walking age).
- We ask that Customers follow the social distancing guidelines.
- Customers are asked to be respectful of time in the store and only touch garments or items they intend to purchase.
- To ensure safety of our HSKT Team, we will not be doing our regular sizing of feet and fitting of shoes at this time. We are asking the Parent/Guardian to put footwear on and off their child.
- Two fitting rooms will be available and cleaned after each use.
- Only Debit or Credit will be accepted for payment.
- Any items returned or exchanged will be cleaned and set aside for two days before being put back on the sale floor.
- All Sale items, Hats, Undergarments, Swimwear and Jewelry are Final Sale.
- Our online store is available 24/7 and orders will continue to be fulfilled during the same or next business day.
- Curbside Pick Up will continue to be available during open hours. Call us upon arrival and we’ll bring your order out to your vehicle.
Any questions, please contact us on our social media platforms, via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone 780.455.2727.
Head Shoulders Knees and Toes, also known as HSKT, was founded by three sisters in 2008. The store started as a one bay location in the exclusive 124th street area of Edmonton, Alberta.
Over the last 10 years the store grew into three bays and expanded its brands and product offerings. Today, we offer footwear and clothing for baby to tween. Our store has Edmonton's largest selection of kids footwear and a team of experts to help size your kids feet and find the perfect shoe. We also carry accessories, outerwear, toys, swimwear, hats, suits and undergarments.
On January 1st, 2020 ownership of HSKT was passed to a local family.
Stop by our store to meet the new owner, Lindsay, her sister, Erin and the friendly HSKT team. Our team looks forward to getting to know all of the families who shop at HSKT and provide quality products that will make your kids feel comfortable, confident and creative!
HSKT is proud to have exclusivity within Canada to the Hannah Banana, Baby Sara and Truly Me brands. These are brands designed and made in the United States. They support our local business, offer fun designs and quality that can't be beat!
The HSKT Point Program has been discontinued effective March 31st, 2020. Any points accumulated in the past may still be used on future purchases in store only until March 31st, 2021. After this date, all points will expire.
We appreciate all customers both online and in store which is why we've made the following changes which will take affect April 1st, 2020 and will replace the HSKT Point Program:
- New 7 day return and 14 day store credit/exchange policy for regular priced items,
- Reduced List Prices on majority of current and all new stock by 5-10%,
- Additional brand offerings to expand variety, sizing, style and price points for customers, and
- Increased Footwear selection and stock in store beginning Summer 2020.