**Covid-19 Store Restrictions & Policies**
To Our Customers:
We’d like to share our store guidelines we’ve put in place for the safety of the HSKT Team and our Customers.
- Masks are required to be worn by staff and customers ages 3+.
- Maximum of 3 families are allowed in our store at one time. If our door is locked during open hours, we've reached maximum capacity.
- Customers will be required to use Hand Sanitizer upon entry (including children that are of walking age).
- Three fitting rooms will be available and cleaned after each use.
- Our online store is available 24/7 and orders will continue to be fulfilled during the same or next business day. We offer delivery for Edmonton & area, in store or curb side pick up and shipping to Canada & USA.
- Private shopping appointments are available between 10-11am Monday to Saturday by appointment.
- Cleaning of commonly used surfaces during open hours will continue.
Head Shoulders Knees and Toes, also known as HSKT, was founded by three sisters in 2008. The store started as a one bay location in the exclusive 124th High Street area of Edmonton, Alberta.
Over the last 10 years the store grew into three bays and expanded its brands and product offerings. Today, we offer footwear and clothing for baby to tween. Our store has Edmonton's largest selection of kids footwear and a team of experts to help size your kids feet and find the perfect shoe. We also carry accessories, outerwear (including winter gear), toys, swimwear, hats, suits and undergarments.
On January 1st, 2020 ownership of HSKT was passed to a local family.
Stop by our store to meet the new owner, Lindsay, and our HSKT family, Erin, Laurie, Viktoria and Megan.
HSKT’s mission is to create a welcoming and knowledgeable environment for parents that allows kids to feel excited and comfortable when shopping. Our shopping experience allows kids to be CREATIVE and choose what they want, making them feel empowered by their decisions.