**Covid-19 Store Restrictions & Policies**
To Our Customers:
We’d like to share our store guidelines we’ve put in place for the safety of the HSKT Team and our Customers.
- Maximum of 4 customers are allowed in our store at one time. If customers are from the same household they all count as 1 of the 4 allowed. If our door is locked during open hours, we've reached maximum capacity.
- Customers will be required to use Hand Sanitizer upon entry (including children that are of walking age).
- Masks must be worn by all customers ages 3 & up.
- Large bags, shopping bags and backpacks are not allowed in our store. Customers are asked to leave in their vehicles or we can store them in our backroom while you shop.
- Two fitting rooms will be available and cleaned after each use.
- Any items returned or exchanged will be cleaned and set aside for 24 hours before being put back on the sale floor.
- Our online store is available 24/7 and orders will continue to be fulfilled during the same or next business day.
- Curb Side Pick Up will continue to be available during open hours. Call us upon arrival and we’ll bring your order out to your vehicle.
- Private Shopping Appointments are available upon request between 10-11am Monday to Saturday. Please contact our store to book in advance.
Head Shoulders Knees and Toes, also known as HSKT, was founded by three sisters in 2008. The store started as a one bay location in the exclusive 124th High Street area of Edmonton, Alberta.
Over the last 10 years the store grew into three bays and expanded its brands and product offerings. Today, we offer footwear and clothing for baby to tween. Our store has Edmonton's largest selection of kids footwear and a team of experts to help size your kids feet and find the perfect shoe. We also carry accessories, outerwear (including winter gear), toys, swimwear, hats, suits and undergarments.
On January 1st, 2020 ownership of HSKT was passed to a local family.
Stop by our store to meet the new owner, Lindsay, and our HSKT family, Erin, Laurie, Viktoria and Megan.
HSKT’s mission is to create a welcoming and knowledgeable environment for parents that allows kids to feel excited and comfortable when shopping. Our shopping experience allows kids to be CREATIVE and choose what they want, making them feel empowered by their decisions.