To Our Customers:
We’d like to share our store guidelines we’ve put in place for the safety of the HSKT Team and our Customers.
- Customers will be required to use Hand Sanitizer upon entry (including children that are of walking age).
- Masks are required to be worn for all individuals ages 3+ per the City of Edmonton Bylaws in place.
- We ask that Customers follow the social distancing guidelines.
- Customers are asked to be respectful of time in the store and only touch garments or items they intend to purchase.
- Three fitting rooms will be available and cleaned after each use.
- Any items returned or exchanged will be cleaned and set aside for 24 hours before being put back on the sale floor.
- All Sale items, Hats, Undergarments, Swimwear and Jewelry are Final Sale.
- Our online store is available 24/7 and orders will continue to be fulfilled during the same or next business day.
- Curb Side Pick Up will continue to be available during open hours. Call us upon arrival and we’ll bring your order out to your vehicle.
Head Shoulders Knees and Toes, also known as HSKT, was founded by three sisters in 2008. The store started as a one bay location in the exclusive 124th High Street area of Edmonton, Alberta.
Over the last 10 years the store grew into three bays and expanded its brands and product offerings. Today, we offer footwear and clothing for baby to tween. Our store has Edmonton's largest selection of kids footwear and a team of experts to help size your kids feet and find the perfect shoe. We also carry accessories, outerwear, toys, swimwear, hats, suits and undergarments.
On January 1st, 2020 ownership of HSKT was passed to a local family.
Stop by our store to meet the new owner, Lindsay, and our HSKT family, Erin, Laurie, Viktoria and Megan. Our team looks forward to getting to know all of the families who shop at HSKT and provide quality products that will make your kids feel comfortable, confident and creative!