Geox Kilwi Sneaker
Girl’s sneaker delivering comfort, a sensation of well-being and respect for the environment. A product of the partnership with the WWF, Kilwi is a breathable sneaker crafted from embossed suede and recycled leather in a pink palette with animal-print detailing. The upper boasts a contemporary silhouette loaded with urban edge and has been set on an exceptionally-flexible vulcanised-rubber sole; the laces bear the words “Save our Planet”—a clear reference to the sustainable nature of this piece of footwear.
- Breathability for the outsole and a feeling of well-being for the foot are guaranteed by the Geox-patented system.
- The upper has been made from 100% recycled cotton for the utmost sustainability.
- This piece of footwear has been made from LWG-Gold-certified leather which bears witness to the sustainability of the production process.
- The outsole is also sustainable, with 30% recycled rubber.
- The edge of the outsole is created in sustainable rubber which is 15% recycled material.
- The footbed is removable for hygiene and practicality.
- The footbed has been covered with non-toxic chrome-free leather to keep the foot feeling constantly dry and comfortable.
- The single riptape closure and elasticated lacing make it easy to slip on and adjust.